We publish this document to explain why we collect and process personal data in the course of our business:What is personal data?
This is all the information that allows you to distinguish one person from the others without much effort. They can relate both directly to that person (such as name and surname, identification number, and sometimes even e-mail address or Internet account), as well as those that do not describe him/her directly. For example, they concern her characteristics, state of health, views, place of residence, addictions, race or religion.What personal data are we talking about in our case?
We process the data that our customers, contractors and employees provide to us in connection with the use of our services, cooperation with us or employment.What does data processing mean??
Processing is all the activities we can do with personal data - whether it is for active use, such as collecting, downloading, recording, merging, modifying or sharing, or for passive use, such as storing, limiting, deleting or destroying.. Who is a Data Controller (i.e. who has influence on their processing and security)?
Administrator of your data is Mac-Graf Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. in Bydgoszcz with its registered office at 29 Bydgoskich Przemysłowców Street, NIP 554-293-34-69, REGON 363174032, represented by the Management Board of the company's general partner, e-mail address: email@example.comOn what legal basis and for what purpose we process your data?
Any processing of your data must be based on a proper legal basis in accordance with applicable law. Such basis may be your consent to the processing of data or other legal provisions allowing it, contained in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data or in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as "RODO") Your data may be processed by us for several different purposes, for example:
- You can share your data with us by sending us an e-mail or using the contact form on our website. We process your data on the basis of your consent, which you give us automatically when you send us your data (e.g. e-mail address). Your consent is voluntary - remember that you can withdraw it at any time. In this case, we will immediately delete all information provided by you, unless you have become our customer.
- If you are our customer or a person interested in our services, we process your data in connection with a contract concluded with you or in preparation for the conclusion of such a contract. This is always done with your knowledge and will. When expressing your intention to conclude an agreement, you know what personal data will be needed to sign it, and after signing it, you have the knowledge of what data you have provided or will provide at a later date, .
- We can also process your data in connection with the need to ensure the security of our IT network and information. This will happen when you use our IT infrastructure or connect to it, e.g. by accessing our website or sending us a message. This is our legitimate interest.
- If you are interested in taking up employment with us, your data is processed in the form of an application or CV sent by you. This is done with your knowledge and written consent, which you can withdraw at any time. In this case, your application will not be considered by us and we will delete all data you provide immediately. However, at the moment of employment with us, further rules of data processing as well as the mandatory scope of their transfer and further processing are specified in the labour law.
In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer your data to entities that process them on our behalf, e.g. postal operator, accounting office or other related subcontractors of our services. We are also obliged to make them available to entities authorised to do so under other legal regulations, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies, upon request. However, we will only make your data available if they ask us to do so, indicating the legal basis which allows them to do so.
We do not provide for the transfer of your data to third countries or international organisations, i.e. outside the economic area of the European Union. Within the European Union, thanks to the RODO, you have the same level of protection for your data in all member states. The text of the RODO is available at:
We pay great attention to limiting to the minimum the scope of data collected by us, as well as the time of their processing. To this end, we carry out regular reviews of paper and electronic documents held, removing unnecessary documents whose useful life has expired. Remember that the processing time of your data, depending on the basis on which we obtained them, may be decided by separate - independent of us - legal regulations, which may impose on us the obligation to store your data, regardless of your will or willingness. For example, labour law, social security law or accounting regulations.
If you have personally used our services and we have entered into an agreement to do so, in accordance with accounting regulations, your data will be held in the financial and accounting documentation produced in this connection and processed for a period of 5 consecutive calendar years from the date of purchase/conclusion of the contract. After this we will delete your data immediately and we will not use it for any other purpose - e.g. to advertise our business unless you give us your explicit and explicit consent to do so.
If the data held by us is to be used for a purpose other than the one for which it was collected, you will always be informed by us and you can object to it.
If we process your personal data, you always have the right to do so:
- Requests for access to data,
- their corrigenda,
- requests for deletion,
- or restrictions on processing activities,
- objections to data processing,
- data transfer, including obtaining a copy of the data.
You may also withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, in which case we will delete your personal data immediately, unless there is a legal obligation to process them further.
If you believe that in any way - which of course we do not want - we have violated your rights or failed to ensure the security of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is currently the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data. Automated decision making and profiling information.
On the basis of your data, we do not make any decisions that are automated, i.e. without human intervention. We also do not take any actions aimed at profiling your person.How we protect your data?
In order to ensure the security of your data, we use the organizational and technical measures required by law. We have installed the necessary physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your data. We also protect our IT system against threats. Our employees have the required authorisations and may process data in a limited way, i.e. only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of their duties.Privacy protection of minors
Our site does not monitor or verify information about the age of users, senders and recipients of messages and those interested in receiving notifications about our business. Contact information from visitors (such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of users) is used to process orders, send information about our company and commercial offers.
Minors should not send any information or place orders or subscribe to services provided by our company, without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We will require such consent whenever we become aware that you are a minor ("child") within the meaning of national data protection laws.
In all matters concerning personal data protection, the Company is represented by the Management Board of the general partner Mac-Graf Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Contact with him is possible at the e-mail address:
Cookie filesHow are cookies and what are they used for ?
Cookies are text files that are stored on your device and used by the server to recognize this device when reconnected. Cookies are downloaded each time you "enter" or "exit" from the website. Cookies are not used to identify you as a user, but only your device - e.g. so that once your browser has been recognized, the displayed image is best suited to the technical capabilities of the equipment (e.g. its resolution) or its type (desktop or mobile version).
Cookies are most often used for counters, probes, online shops, websites requiring login, advertisements and to monitor visitor activity. Cookies also allow you to remember your interests and adapt your web pages to them in terms of the content displayed and the matching of advertisements.
Cookies currently use virtually all online services - search engines, information pages, blogs, web shops, websites of offices, magazines and newspapers, etc. - but they are also used by a number of other websites, such as the Internet. They are also used by our website.
More information about cookies can be found at:http://www.allaboutcookies.org
In general, they operate according to the following principles:
- identify the data of the computer and the browsers used to browse the web pages - they allow you to find out, for example, whether a computer has already visited a page, .
- do not cause configuration changes in the terminal devices or in the software installed on these devices,
There are the following types of cookies:
- "session cookies" - are temporary files that are stored in the memory of the browser until the end of its session (i.e. until the closure of the browser). These cookies are mandatory for some applications or functionalities to work properly. After closing the browser, they should be automatically removed from the device on which you have visited the website, .
- "Persistent cookies" facilitate the use of frequently visited pages (e.g. remember your favorite color scheme or menu layout on your favorite pages). These files are stored in the appropriate folder for a longer period of time, which you can adjust in the settings of the browser you are using. Each time you visit a website, the data from these cookies are transmitted to the server. This type of cookie, in English, is sometimes referred to as "tracking" cookies. (tracking cookies),
- "Third party cookies" are files that usually come from advertising servers, search servers, etc., cooperating with the owner of the site. Thanks to them, the ads displayed are adjusted to your preferences and habits, which in return often allows you to use part of the service content free of charge. With their help, "clicks" on ads, user preferences etc, are also counted.
Remember that you can manage cookies yourself. This is made possible, for example, by the web browsers you use (usually the mechanism is enabled by default). In the most popular browsers you have the possibility:
- Manage cookies at the level of individual websites of your choice, .
- specify settings for different types of "cookies", for example, accepting persistent files as session files, etc.,
- block or delete cookies.
The site uses both session cookies and regular cookies. We use them for the following purposes:
- create statistics, which allows you to improve the content of pages, their structure and content, .
- maintaining the session of the website user.
For the correct display of the website, the following information is collected: name and version of the web browser, language settings, date and time of sending the request to the server from which the request was sent, requested URL. This data is collected in order to enable the correct operation of the website.
Google collects on its servers the data obtained from cookies placed on its devices and uses this information to create reports and provide other services related to Internet traffic and use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Data collected by our site is not disclosed or made available to third parties except to competent law enforcement authorities empowered to conduct criminal proceedings in connection with the initiation of criminal proceedings at our request.